Rules for payment according to the contract between the school and the parent
IB PYP Grade 1-4 – 9500 (nine thousand and five hundred) manat.
IB MYP Grade 5-9 - 11000 (eleven thousand) manat.
IB DP Grade 10-11:
For Dunya School Students – 12000 (twelve thousand) manat
For those who come from different schools – 14000 (fourteen thousand) manat
The above-mentioned tuition fee amounts might be changed by the school according to item 2.9 of the school contract.
4.3. The tuition fee does not include the school uniform, textbooks, transportation, and extracurricular clubs. These expenses are paid by the parent additionally.
4.4. In order to confirm the student’s admission to the school, the parent (guardian) needs to sign the contract with the school within the next five days after the placement test is taken and pay the deposit ( 20% of the annual tuition fee)
4.5. If the student continuous his/her education at school, the deposit for the upcoming school year is made until May 1. If the deposit is made after the deadline, the student will be considered to be a “new” student and new payment conditions will apply.
4.6. The tuition fee can be made wholly, at two installments, or on a monthly basis:
Payments made in advance: For the students who have studied at Dunya School during the previous years, if the parent makes the full payment for the upcoming school year in advance until May 1, the parent gets a 5% discount from the annual tuition fee. If the parent of a new student makes the full payment for the upcoming school year in advance until September 1, the parent receives a 5% discount from the annual tuition fee.
Payments at two installments: After the 20% of the annual tuition fee is paid as a deposit, the rest of the amount is split into two parts. The 30 % of the rest amount is paid until August 25, the next 50 % of the total amount is paid until January 25.
Monthly payment: In this case, the annual tuition fee increases by 5%. After 20% of the annual fee is paid as a deposit, the rest 80 % of the annual tuition fee is divided into 8 parts and is paid during the first 5 working days of each month within September – April.
4.7. If the student is admitted to school during Term 1, the payment for the months during which the student has not attended school is deducted from the annual tuition fee, the 50 % of the calculated annual tuition fee is paid during 1 (one) working day, the next 50 % is paid until January 25. If the student is admitted to school during Term 2, the payment for the months during which the student has not attended the school is deducted from the annual tuition fee, and the calculated tuition fee is paid during 1 (one) working day.
4.8. If the student, who has made full payment, leaves the school until September 15, the deposit and the 10 % of the annual tuition fee are not returned.
4.9. If the student does not attend the classes (excused or unexcused), the tuition fee for this period should be made, if it has been made, it is not returned.
4.10. If the siblings from the same family are admitted to the school, the second and the next siblings receive a 500 AZN (five hundred manats) discount from the annual fee.
4.11. If the student wants to make use of the transportation, the parent contacts the transportation service office, and the payment is made at the office of this service.
4.12. If the student cannot continue with his education at school (for excused or unexcused reasons), the tuition fee for the period of the last withdrawal day is deducted from the payment made in advance, and the rest of the amount is returned to the parent upon the parent’s request. This means if the last withdrawal date is March 3, the payment until March 3 is calculated and deducted from the payment made in advance and returned to the parent.
4.13. Exclusive concessions about the tuition fee are possible.